Thursday 20 November 2014

The Child of the Day

Cyclist Naviya Raina with perfect Road sense.

Cyclist Naviya Raina with perfect Road sense.




Model Naviya Raina

http://youtu.be/WxtO3oMitEk
The child of the day is ahead of his/her age. There are many reasons for it. One of the reasons, I believe, is the fewer get better attention. Other reasons are that they are offspring of educated parents. They are well versed with the electronic gadgets. Children’s channel like Pogo, Hungama, Discovery Kids and Cartoon Network are easily accessible to them. They are capable of copying cartoons from ‘DragoArt.com from the Net and master in drawing pictures. They understand and discuss the characters with their age group. Their observation and perception are sharp. None of them has a flowing nose. They are not used to ‘mul khoer colour garments. They are always neat and clean and care for clean habits.
Jansi ki Rani on 14th Nov.2014
We the elders must not take them casually. Their observation is sharp. They randomly use the words uttered by their parents and teachers. Their schooling is beyond the four walls of the school.
Navia-Kishmish my granddaughter from my younger daughter is one of the children of the Day. She is 31st August 2010born.
Last week while driving, I was discussing some issue with her mother. She intervened: “Aray gadi chalatay suduk per dhian rekho; batain muet kero.” (While driving concentrate your attention on the road)
Today while on wheel as per my diehard habit I was in gossip with my daughter. I missed the cut for U-turn and realized my mistake a few meters ahead of the cut. I remembered the caution of Kishmish only after spilling the milk.
Last fortnight at 11:30 PM, Kishmish told her 7+ brother Karmanya: “I will go to the TV room to listen to the News.”
Cyclist Naviya Raina with perfect Road sense.

Karmany asked: “What is News?”
Kishmish described the News as: “In the News, they say ‘ Koan mur ghaia, kenhan mur ghaia, kis ki chapel kho ghaiee; kis ki chapel chori ho ghaie (who died- where died, whose chapel was lost whose chapel was stolen)
A few days before she said: “Teacher ‘nay mara’ (Teacher beat me)”
I said: “Tue roiee (Did you weep?)
She said: “Pointing to her throat ‘Mai nahee roiee- maira dil roiya’( I did not weep, my heart wept)”.
Yesterday, additional dress for change at the Crèche was not in her bag. She cautioned me and said: “Nanu ghaiay kam say. Mai mummy kay pas complaint keruenghee”. Luckily it was an omission caused by her mother and so I am told that aap kam per ho”
The phrases she used appropriately for particular situations correctly speak about her observation and perception.





No comments:

Post a Comment