Friday 20 February 2015

A Big Discovery!


The truth is rightly said to be bitter. I lost relations with one of my friends temporarily for five years and one of my relations permanently. Relations with one of my friends got revived after a gap of five
Kamla Shouri Pyari Babi in commanding position

Dolly the divine gift to her mother-in-law

Dolly the divine gift to her mother-in-law

Dolly the divine gift to her mother-in-law
years.
 Badi Amma had to go to bed without food and spend sleepless night for she could not bear humiliation. The other one longed for death that evaded her for too long.
Some blame the present time and the present progeny. But my father narrated to me an incident of early 20th Century when he was in his prime youth. People rushed to enquire about the commotion in his neighbourhood. Their intervention saved an old man who was being beaten by his sons. Next day in the morning some of them were seen in the Zaindar Sahab graveyard getting branches of a mulberry tree. When asked the purpose, they said:”Bub gav sorgus; vanie chue tumisundhi khetrea veman bunavuen” (Father left for his heavenly abode. Now we are making heavenly chariot for him).
Early seventies, Assadullah, one of my colleagues asked me about my children. I said that I am father of two daughters. He put his finger under his teeth and expressed regrets for not having a son. He said that he believed that father of two sons has light to his two eyes (Dhouen cheshmuen gash). I told him that in my Mohalla, there is a Pundit ji who has seven sons. They have assigned one particular day for each to beat him, so that he did not succumb to beating by all together on a day. Anand Joo had a balanced domestic budget. Each one of his six sons used to contribute to run the household comfortably. One day he expressed his anguish to my father. He had regrets for his deficit budget. His second son Chaman Lal (Name changed) had not paid him as much as he used to pay. Chaman Lal justified his cut for being at his in-laws for two weeks. Anand Joo had regrets for he was taken unaware. 
                                                                                                But
All is not dark. Even this time there are Shrawan Kumars around. 28th May, 2012, to my surprise, retired Session Judge Nazir Ahmmad Kawoos left for his job only after he tied diaper to his old bed ridden uncle with instructions that he may feel at ease until his return and he would change his diaper if needed on his return. Umar Kawoos sought permission from his bedridden uncle of his father before he left for his job. http://youtu.be/H-TDY-jHKOU

16th February, 2015 I discovered the most virtuous daughter-in-law in Dolly who serves her ailing mother-in-law Piary Babi with devotion and sincerity. I was extremely impressed by her sincerity and her obedience towards her elders. My eyes got this treat after a pretty long time. Her services to her ailing mother-in-law are exemplary. She does not let her go to washroom alone. She feeds her with her own hands. She keeps her in commanding position. She massages her and ensured her recovery from a paralytic attack much earlier than the doctor’s commitment. My inner soul blessed her. 
P L Saproo the divine gift to his mother Babhi-Shyam Rani Saproo
Before he left for his job, Ummar kawoos sought permission from the bed ridden uncle of his father.
 
Before he left for his job, Ummar kawoos sought permission from the bed ridden uncle of his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment