Wednesday 7 September 2016

Political Maneuvering


A few in the society have taken the rest as hostages. Majority does not dare to offend the few. For an instance, 2014, I made mention of my picnic to Dodheapather with two Muslim families on facebook. I mentioned the name of my host and praised him for his hospitality. Soon my host got a call from one of his friends who had read my post. My host trembled and begged of me not to praise him on the net. He said that he is father of school going children and such praise in his favour might cause trouble to him and his family. 2013, on our return from Tulmul, at Ganderbal park, one Muslim English speaking girl of XII class expressed her love for India, Indian culture and Indian democracy. She said that she was already Azad and if others want azadi, they should give azadi to others as well to express their mind. Prof. Jaya Parimoo asked her, why she said all that to us. She said:"I feel gagged and chocked. I wanted to give vent to my feelings. Seeing you with tilak mark, I seized the opportunity to express myself. During her narration, she was tossing her head to right and left to ensure that she was not heard by others. I told her to be careful and cautioned her. I told her if she knew the repercussions if exposed. She said that she knew that if exposed, she would get buried alive. Prof. Parimoo, pointed her towards me and told her that he made a video of all that she said. First she took it lightly and soon realized its gravity and begged me for its deletion. I promised her that it would never be posted on the net. There are so many such cases, who prefer to live in oblivion and the tragedy is that they are unheard and cursed for none of their fault. They deserve sympathy. It is for the expert planners sitting in the Home Ministry to circumvent the rot, sideline the few, gain trust of the sufferers and above all to ensure no deaths or injuries. Each death goes in favour of the tormentors. Compulsion of Hurriyat leaders must be understood. People already whisper that they are working for India. If exposed, India will have to replace them by another group. Yasin Malik told them that in view of the scenario outside, he could not talk to them. My conclusion is that he raised his hands and indicated that the rioters are no more under his control. Syed Ali Shah Gilani and others took the warning of Salahuddin seriously and deviation would ensure them the fate of Abdul Gani Lone and Mirwaiz Maulvi Farooq and many others.





No comments:

Post a Comment