Saturday 6 May 2017

“Musalman by name” says Kashmir Diaspora

The basic fault lies elsewhere. Indian security forces were taken unaware in 1990 when militancy crept up all of a sudden. They lack training in mob controlling that was one of the lectures at NCC level. 1990, it is said that they thought that they were taken on election duty. In response to mammoth rally on way to Chrar, they said "Akbar zaroor jitay gha (Akbar will definitely win the election). They took the slogan 'Allah o Akbar' for Akbar to be a contestant candidate. 1990, P C Dogra, the retired DG BSF was IGP BSF Jammu. His daughter used to come to my friend for coaching in Mathematics. My peon Ram Lal who too migrated requested me for managing recruitment of his younger brother in BSF. As directed by P C Dogra, the requisite documents like school leaving certificate and other relevant documents were to be submitted in his office. One day to my surprise, the boy in full uniform with CRPF badge came and saluted me. I said how was it? He said that he paid Rs.18000 and got recruited in the CRPF without any hassle. Without any prerequisite training he had already served duty at Zainakadal and other four places. Kashmir provided field for practical training in guerrilla warfare to the security forces and for militants it proved a joint exercise. Initially they would open fire even on a bus for the burst of one of its tyres. 1974, Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah was still out of power, when some rival of Mir Qasim the then CM phoned Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah regarding desecration of the holy book. It was alleged that some of the pages of the holy book were torn and found in the toilet of the Women College Srinagar. Sheikh Sahib smelt the conspiracy. He asked the informer as to why he phoned him and not the concerned Police station or the Government in power. He retorted at him that the holy book is not to instigate violence for political reasons. Unfortunately, innocent people become fodder to the conspiracy hatched at high places. Security forces must know that each killing goes as help to the political adversaries. They are required to be given rigorous training in mob controlling with little loss of life. Kashmir Diaspora Quotes: “Shame on those people who still support NC, PDP, Congress etc. They are fully responsible in the discretion of the holy Quran; what if their names are Ghulam Mohammad, Ali Mohammad…..they are the namesake Muslims” Unquote: I have mentioned in many of my write-ups that I am not victim of Muslims, though hounded out and looted by my next door neighbour Ghulam Mohammad , Ali Mohammad contrary to Hadith Sharief the sayings of Prophet Mohammad. Kashmiri Pundits usually believe a Kashmiri Muslim when he swears by ‘Khudayas Rasulus paeth’, or by ‘Quranus peath’ ‘Nabi taj darus peath’…..In their association I too had adopted to swear by holy Quran.
1965 during Indo Pak war students and teachers in the J&K University Srinagar got vertically divided. My classmate and roommate Ghulam Mohammad Bhat from Barmulla, retired Joint Director Planning objected to my swearing by Quran. He said: “Brijdassa chai chukh butea chea kiyazi havan Quranus peath (You are a Kashmiri Pundit. Why do you swear by Quran?”
Quran came to my rescue with a ready wit. I said: “Gulea Butta, Quran kati ave te kumie suez (Where from did Quran come and who sent It?” He said: “Quran has been sent by Allah.” I said: “Is your Allah different than my creator?” He said: “No Allah is one”. I said: “Then who has given you rights to swear by Quran and denied the same rights to me.” I am witness to many occasions when Muslims (by name) swore falsely by the holy Book and Khuda Rasul for their material gains. May Allah forgive them for they don’t know that they will lose access and entry into ‘Janat’ as it is only open to a true Musalman

No comments:

Post a Comment