Thursday 17 April 2014

The Batani


To me it appears that the Batani is the greatest gift that God has given to a Bata. She has contentment to the hilt. She is the only person who stands by her husband in distress. She is the maker of the family. It is she who grooms her children. She is always on the giving end, while rest of the family is on the receiving end. She manages herself on the little leftovers. She has all the virtues of a mother/sister/a friend in distress/ an ideal wife and what not. At different stages she plays different rolls. She is a bonded labourer. No Labour law is applicable to her. The greatest achievement of The Second International formed in Paris on 14th. July 1889 was the limit of the working day to eight hours. But the Batani is an exception to be round the clock at your service. She is a tireless machine. The French Revolution, the Russian Revolution or any other revolution so far has failed to liberate the Batani. The Women Day on 8th. March is absurd to her.

Unfortunately a small so called vice has made her a worldly object. Minus the flaw, she would otherwise become a divine soul to be worshiped. To err is human. She knows the weakness of her husband. She knows when where and how to strike it to get the outburst in response. Panditji realises his folly only after the outburst has caused the desired damage to his image in the society.
While analyzing, I realize, it is neither vice nor an error on her part. She basically bursts to give vent to her sufferings. None in the family is her sympathizer. What is wrong, if she tells her husband: “Will you tolerate to see your sister or daughter suffering the same life style?" We are guilty. We take it as a curse on our dear one.

Immune to the sufferings of my wife in the family, I had once reacted the way I should have not. My disproportionate outburst damaged my image beyond repairs. I turned dumb, when Madam Buntitli Raina rightly remarked that I was harsh to my wife. My repentance for my outburst will not raise my stature in my own eyes.
I vehemently condemn Brijdass and advise others to be wise to learn from the mistakes of others.
 http://youtu.be/A57aAqLA5sA
Bríjû dàss te Girdass chhú vanàn låsív tû båsív.
B K Dass
A wanderer in exile at 75
Deprived of his Cremation Ground
by the Farooq Abdullah Government with acquiescence by the Rajiv Government at the Centre.
“Mezareabal tanie chi hazar tufaan
Vujarea gachi gachi kabaer ti ravem”(Dolwal)
From Dubai contact No: Landline 0097144515306; Mobile No:00971563244965
bkdass69@gmail.com;
http://bkdass.blogspot.ae




No comments:

Post a Comment